Monday, June 30, 2014

Rome, Ga. Child Photographer: ~{The Singing Shaws ;)}~

This is one of the MANY talented families from our church!  Nikki and her handsome boys have such a heart for God and love to tell about His LOVE! We've had this session in the works for almost two years!  LOL!!  It took a lot to get both of our schedules just so! But as they've just finished up their newest CD it was TIME to get it done. :)

I don't want to post too many, but I did want to share some of their beautiful headshots! 

I told Nikki I had SO MUCH FUN working on these pictures, especially the ones of her and her youngest with that gorgeous red hair and popping blue eyes!!  A photographer's DREAM!  She's a beautiful on the inside as the outside.

So handsome, Jacob!

This fella here, Eli, was in my Sunday School class and was always such a sweet heart!

Isaac was as well, and you talking about a smooth talker!!  He'd come up to me and whisper in my ear... Mrs. Christy, I think you're pretty.  ;)  And he LOVED to draw me pictures of dragons, too!!

No comments: